It's exactly what you think it is, scissor bitch! Where have you been living? In a cockrel's boot?

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Alright, you truncheons?

All blogs die, but do they really die?

I know this website hasn't been updated for, oh, two years now, but I was incredibly surprised to log into my stat counter and realise that this site is now getting a beguckload of hits a day. That wasn't happening in 2006. Santa Maria, my arm, it crumbles like cracker bread!

So I will endeavour to write some more over Christmas... we do have two extra seasons now, after all. Thanks for coming to visit, and check back again in the new year! If there are particular requests for an episode, please email me (contact on the profiley bit) or just leave a comment.

Classic times. Crazy days.

1 Comments:

Blogger DaisyTheDonkey said...

Hi, I hope you still care about this blog and didn't lose the passion to keep on transcripting TMB show :(

If I wanted you to write a transcript of a particular episode or a performance of TMB, would you do it?

7:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
.